List of Contributors
Click a letter above to view contributors whose names begin with that letter. Click on the name of a contributor to view everything they've shared with LaPorteCountyLife.
7) Play For Jake Foundation Continuing Their Tremendous Impact on Identifying Undetected Heart Conditions in Kids Across the Region
9) Entrepreneur or Small Biz Owner? Hartman Global IP Law Can Help Protect What's Most Important to You
10) Horseshoe Casino Hammond Donates Produce from Volunteer Ran Garden to Greater Hammond Community Services Center
13) Briar Leaf Golf Club in Top Shape Following a Great Summer, Head Out Take Advantage Before the Snow Flies!
15) Northwest Indiana McDonald’s Operators Recently Celebrated Opening of New State-of-the-Art East Chicago Location
16) R.O.S.E. Award Winner LaVerne Taylor Takes Pride In Showing Her Guests a Great Time at Horseshoe Casino Hammond
20) Michigan City Leaders Weigh-In on the Impact of Blue Chip Casino, Who Celebrates 20th Anniversary this Month
21) Dean Mazzoni Loving Northwest Indiana and Leading Franciscan Health - Michigan City Into the Future
23) Housing Opportunities, Memorial Opera House Among Winners of 1st Source Bank '5 for 5 Charity Challenge'
28) Horizon Bank’s Wolves & Slicer Branches Promoting Financial Literacy and Rewarding Students Who Open New Checking Account
29) 1st Source Bank Celebrates North Calumet Banking Center Ribbon Cutting, Kicks-Off Valparaiso Five-for-Five Charity Challenge
30) Being a Member Pays! - Purdue Federal Credit Union ‘My Member Perks’ Program Returns Over $13m to Members Since 2013
34) Hartman Global IP Law Working with NWI’s The Fischer Group to Bring Energy Efficiency to Industries Across the Country
35) Colleagues Reflect on Horizon Bank & Community Luminary, Dave Rose, Who Retires After 37 Years of Service
38) The EDCMC’s Katie Eaton Celebrating a Great First Year in Economic Development for Michigan City
40) Making History - Legislators and Officials Weigh-In on Historic South Shore Double Track Bill Passage
41) Hartman Global IP Law: Connecting Innovators with Incredible Resources Like PNW’s ‘Commercialization and Manufacturing Excellence Center’ and the ISBDC
42) 1st Source Bank & South Bend Cubs Giving Fans Incredible Experiences with Cubs 1st Club and Performance Center
46) Hartman Global IP Law Helps One Local Comic Book Creator Navigate the Ins & Outs of Protecting His Work
47) Horizon Bank: New La Porte District Manager, Jennifer Shoup, Celebrating 30 Years in Banking in June
48) Horseshoe Casino Hammond - Employees Support Local Charitable Organizations Each Month Through ‘Jeans for a Cause’
50) Wayne Brady Looking Forward to His Return to the Midwest at The Venue at Horseshoe Casino Hammond